Wednesday, January 21, 2009

2009 Fresh Start - Drawing Blog

As part of my 2009 resolutions, I thought that I'd actually use this blog for something. It has been a desire of mine to improve my artistic skill and do something more with it than just draw an occasional piece for a special occasion. So, I'll start today or tomorrow (life gets in the way of art quite a bit for me) and post up some sketches I've been putting on paper.

I've had schooling in painting and figure drawing (but never the two together!).. and I find myself most happy when drawing from life. Of late, I've been in a D&D fantastical character kind of drawing mood. Since I don't have a minotaur sitting in front of me when I draw one, it often ends up lacking in many ways. Ah, we'll see what I can scrounge up in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment